Thursday, June 24, 2010

I can't believe it's already Thursday...

This week has gone by much too fast, yet not fast enough.

Today I had the misfortune of tasting the Aecht Schlenkerla Rauchbier Marzen. A word to the wise: avoid it. It tastes like smoked bacon. Scratch that, it tastes like tonguing a smoker after they've eaten bacon. Not exactly what I would classify as pleasant, for sure. My mom and I agreed though that it would make a fantastic marinade for barbecue...will have to try that someday and see how it goes. Still on the hunt for a job like zillions of my fellow Americans. Would be much easier if I were looking for a full-blown career, rather than something to make a little spending money while I'm in college...the downturn of the economy has not been kind to anyone, but is proving to be especially unkind to those in need of mindless, part-time employment with no future.

No comments:

Post a Comment