Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Since it's been a while...

Derby practice is amazing, I love it and wish I could do it every day! School is pretty awesome, it's a lot to do with the time that I have but I am definitely enjoying it! Landed a job as a server at Waxy O'Shea's by my house. Pretty decent pub, hopefully I make enough money to stay there, if not then I'll have that experience towards getting a serving job somewhere else. Tomorrow marks my first day of actually doing anything. I'm sure it will go well. It's a new field so I'm sure I'll blunder some things but I learn fast when I'm doing things myself so I'm pretty confident that I'll pick it up fast. That's about all for this update, I'll review some stuff next time I promise!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.4

No comments:

Post a Comment